Purify For LinuxOverview
Editor: Easy to use email filtering, forwarding, spam tracing and reporting.For Windows, Macintosh, and Linux email users.
When email counts, count on Purify. Filter email, forward filtered email, trace and report spam. Simple to set up. Very powerful AntiSpam features. Purify was designed from the ground up with ease of use, and simplicity in mind. Use it stand alone from your computer desktop, or it was also designed to scale, so that it will be able to easily support a workgroup from a central computer. Take a look! Purify's filtering features are also integrated with the hsc product email archiving product, a very powerful Information Manager, called "Compass."
- Filter e-mail using powerful statistical Bayesian type filter.
- Filter is supported by Purify Lexical Analysis Tool (PLAT).
- Filter e-mail by country of origin.
- Filter e-mail embedded links to web sites by web site's country of origin!
- Filter, accept, or ignore e-mail based on user defined phrases.
- Accept e-mail from easily imported friends list.
- Forward filtered e-mail to your iPhone, or other email address.
- purify.cc is now online to support forwards of valid email to your iPhone!
- Filter image spam.
- Filter e-mail not addressed to you, or uses incorrect proper name.
- Report spammers and phishers to their ISPs with a button click!
- Track spam reporting on the hsc Common Workspace server here.
- Data feed for hsc product “Compass.”
- Available for Windows, Macintosh (Universal Binary), and Linux.
- Works with virtually every email client (Apple Mail, Outlook, etc.).
- Supports POP, POP SSL, IMAP, IMAP SSL.
- Macintosh version is fully AppleScript-able.
- Complete set of AppleScripts are provided.
- Macintosh version has been tested on Mac OS X Leopard.
Fixed some bugs.